Sometimes life just keeps throwing curveballs at me, just to see if I've learned to expect anything and depend on nothing. Obviously not. I get my heart set to go in one direction, knowing that's the way I'm supposed to head, and a bump gets me all tripped up, discouraged and frustrated. All of this over an additional class that I discovered I HAVE to take before I take any Chemistry classes next year. Just one class. A math class that is the most basic of classes offered at my university. But this news comes at a time when life in general is very complicated. I feel like I'm dancing a very delicate dance, walking a tightrope, and juggling china all at the same time. One misstep, one momentary lapse in concentration, and everything, including me, comes crashing to the ground. Can I do all of this? Of course I can. In a few years, this will all be a brief memory and the day-to-day chaos will all be (mostly) forgotten. But for now....on this day....it's just hard.
I need a treat.
|
This is who I need to be.....
|
No comments:
Post a Comment